Skinstitut Laser Aid
Was A$49.00 Save A$14.70
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
A NEW WAY TO SHOP!
Find out more about afterpay here.
Save an extra 10%
Save an extra 10%
SKINSTITUT LASER AID 200ml
Laser Aid contains a rich blend of antoixidants including Vitamin E and Co-Enzyme Q-10 to accelerate healing of damaged skin following dermatological and laser procedures. This soothing, moisturising 'aid' helps speed the natural cell replacement process, nourishes skin, alleviates discomfort and reduces skin inflammation. For sensitive, red skin
- Ultra soothing & cooling
- Contains Canadian Willowherb to instantly cool hot, reactive or sun exposed skin
- Contains a rich blend of vitamin concentrates (A, B5, E, F & H) and antioxidants that assist in skin repair
- Addresses skin reactivity, redness and irritation post cosmetic procedures including laser, IPL and waxing
- May be used as a cooling antibacterial mask
- Canadian Willowherb
- Witch Hazel extract
- Aloe Vera
- Cucumber Oil
How to use:
- Apply liberally to affected area up to four times per day until redness subsides.
- Remove excess with tissue.
- To be used after all laser procedures with the exception of Co2 lasers.
- Do not rub excessively.
- Do not apply over open skin.
- A warming sensation may be experienced post application, as this product is designed to bring heat out of the skin.
- 1 x Laser Aid 200ml
Delivery & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Please check the stock availability notice on your item when placing your order. This item is: In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
How will I know it has been sent?
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
If I'm not completely happy with my item?
Please see our returns policy.